Recruiting for New Real-Time Center supporting Drilling Operations and Wells Monitoring!
Multiple Positions Available.
- Client Confidential
- All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential
- Onshore (Office) based Real-Time Operations / Monitoring (Operations Support Center) now being developed
- These positions are long-term and pay is above market rate
- Progressive company, rich benefit plans are available for these contract assignments
- Previous wells monitoring / drilling operations support experience is required
You must meet these minimum qualifications to be considered:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical)
- 8+ years FIELD experience in Offshore / Deepwater drilling operations
- Detailed knowledge of rig operations and understanding of all factors that might lead to a well control situation, i.e. stuck pipe and other typical downhole problems encountered in the offshore environment
- 1-2 years of mud logging experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent communications and computer / software learning skills
- Ability to work in an integrated team setting
- Willingness to undergo pre-employment knowledge & skills based assessment and testing as part of the interview process
FIELD experience should include as many of the following disciplines as possible:
- FIELD Senior Mud Logging Engineer
- FIELD Senior LWD Engineer
- FIELD Pore Pressure monitoring on rig site and/or office based
- FIELD Directional Drilling
- FIELD Drilling Engineer
- Drilling Optimization Specialist with FIELD experience
There is a high-level urgency in filling these positions. If you meet the minimum requirements and have the FIELD experience indicated above, APPLY NOW!
To apply, please send your updated resume to: CloverDCI@clovergs.com
Subject: Well Monitoring
Highlight your directly related experience and indicate your compensation expectations in the body of your Email.
We want to hear from you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!